BRING PAMELA TO YOUR ORGANIZATION.
now booking 2020 Latinx Heritage Month speaking engagements
KEYNOTE TOPICS INCLUDE
- How to show up authentically at work
- How to change your life by sharing your story
- Entrepreneurship as a tool for social change
- Latinx Heritage Month – Your cultura is power
- Four steps TO DIY a brilliant personal brand
- How to pivot your personal brand when you’re ready for something new!
- How to use Design Thinking to curb perfectionism and launch your idea today!
Mailchimp – Latinx in Tech (Atlanta, GA)
ATl Ideas Festival – Entrepreneurship as a tool for Social Change (Atlanta, GA)
The Diversity Gap @ Redbull – How To Show Up Authentically as Yourself (Atlanta, GA)
Project Diane Latinx Panel @ Facebook – The State of Funding for Latinx women (NYC, NY)
General Assembly – Business for Good / Social Entrepreneurship Panel
Latinos in Tech @ VMWARE The Latinx Journey in Tech Panel (Atlanta, GA)
Georgia State University – Your Dream Job is not Real (Atl, GA)
Georgia State University – Creative Entrepreneurship Panel (Atl, GA)